V Insurance

Call +61 (2) 8599 8660 or 1300 945 547

Certificate of Currency

The following Public Liability Certificate of Currency embraces all Athletics Australia member associations and clubs.



If you require a Certificate of Currency with your club name and/or interested party to be noted, please contact your member association (i.e. athletic state/territory office)


Please contact Athletics Australia should you require a certificate of Currency in your name or noting the interests of a third party.


Event Managers requiring a certificate for sanctioned events should contact iRun on: irun@athletics.org.au